Georgetown SMP- current physios-HELP!

Started by scgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scgirl

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,

I'm not sure if anyone could help me out but I found a place to live in Adams Morgan but the move in date is not until aug 16th and I am taking the august MCAT so I was wondering if there was anywhere I could get temp. housing from about aug 6-aug 20th?!! I'm stressing out here....=( any suggestions or insights are welcome!!

I want to try and live there because I will be living with a friend from college so I'm trying really hard to make it work!

thanks!