Georgetown SMP decisions?

Started by AL24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AL24

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this is the best place to post this...

But for people applying to the GTown SMP starting in fall 2009 - has anyone heard back yet? Any idea when we might expect to receive decisions?

Thanks!:luck:
 
There is a post-bac forum that is probably more helpful. FYI (I am in the program) I applied right before the deadline and did not hear back until a month before the program started. I know of a quite a few people who heard even later than I did. You obviously applied earlier but as the break just ended, I would assume things haven't gotten rolling yet. For a better answer I'd post in the post-bac forum. Good Luck 🙂
 
There is a post-bac forum that is probably more helpful. FYI (I am in the program) I applied right before the deadline and did not hear back until a month before the program started. I know of a quite a few people who heard even later than I did. You obviously applied earlier but as the break just ended, I would assume things haven't gotten rolling yet. For a better answer I'd post in the post-bac forum. Good Luck 🙂

I applied super early and heard in late January/Early February last year. I was talking with an admin a few weeks ago and they were already going through applications. I'd expect that they would start sending out decisions fairly soon.

Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad