• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Georgetown SMP Question

camisho

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2003
New Jersey
    Hey guys I have a question about the deposit - they've sent a form requiring my signature and "reason for accepting the offer". I need my parents to send the check but I am not there to sign the form...would it be ok if I just had them send the check without the form. I need them to mail it today, because it needs to reach Georgetown from Philadelphia by Wednesday. If I used some sort of Priority Mail on Monday (nothing ridiculously expensive, maybe $4-5), could I get the check there by Wednesday? Any help mucho appreciated!!!

medstylee

1K Member
    10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Oct 15, 2003
    www.mdapplicants.com
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      Hey - I'm hesitant to send my deposit because a waitlist that i'm on for an md school started moving recently and i'd like not to have to send the $500 non-ref. deposit for georgetown if possible. anyway, mine was due this past friday and i haven't sent it yet. i called graduate admissions and the woman told me it's ok if it's late. she said just make sure not to send it too late. i'd call just to confirm if i were you. i wouldn't be too worried about your situation. good luck.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.