Georgetown University Apparel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rockersoccer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll preface this post by saying to please move this thread to the correct location on SDN. I was going to put it in the allopathic-specific discussions, but they all seemed application related. Anyway...

...does anyone know where to find Georgetown Med School apparel? I searched their website and other apparel websites, and wasn't able to find anything at all.

Members don't see this ad.

I'll preface this post by saying to please move this thread to the correct location on SDN. I was going to put it in the allopathic-specific discussions, but they all seemed application related. Anyway...

...does anyone know where to find Georgetown Med School apparel? I searched their website and other apparel websites, and wasn't able to find anything at all.
If that is you in the avatar, may I mention that your body mechanics could be improved and that gloves and protective eye wear are required.

Reactions: 1 user
If that is you in the avatar, may I mention that your body mechanics could be improved and that gloves and protective eye wear are required.

*Facepalm* That was me at a summer camp years ago in high school and that doesn't pertain to the thread topic at all (although I should change the picture so thanks for the reminder).

Members don't see this ad :)
The bookstore just changed to Barnes and noble and as of now they do not have any medical attire, but they say they will again in the future

The bookstore just changed to Barnes and noble and as of now they do not have any medical attire, but they say they will again in the future

Ah okay that makes sense! Thanks for the info.

Just get some generic uni wear if you're so inclined. I've always found "XXX School of Medicine" shirts to be....unnecessary.

Just get some generic uni wear if you're so inclined. I've always found "XXX School of Medicine" shirts to be....unnecessary.

Eh, I like em. I'd rather differentiate them from my undergrad apparel. Feels like a different community to me. But to each their own!