Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys--
it's the 11th hour, I know. I am still debating between Gtown Peds & INOVA Fairfax as DC/MD local options. Both are very solid programs. My gut feeling liked the atmosphere of Georgetown with a fabulous PD, warm faculty, and 100% board pass rates for the past 3 years in a row (which shows they're doing something right). On the other hand, INOVA seems to be on the ascent. They boast a nice looking hopsital, happy residents, fellow-free learning, and a great schedule that eases residents into being capable and confident pediatricians. I can't go wrong at either place, but I am always open to additional perspectives as I finalize which will be ranked higher.
Any and all insight would be MUCH appreciated!!!
it's the 11th hour, I know. I am still debating between Gtown Peds & INOVA Fairfax as DC/MD local options. Both are very solid programs. My gut feeling liked the atmosphere of Georgetown with a fabulous PD, warm faculty, and 100% board pass rates for the past 3 years in a row (which shows they're doing something right). On the other hand, INOVA seems to be on the ascent. They boast a nice looking hopsital, happy residents, fellow-free learning, and a great schedule that eases residents into being capable and confident pediatricians. I can't go wrong at either place, but I am always open to additional perspectives as I finalize which will be ranked higher.
Any and all insight would be MUCH appreciated!!!