Georgetown vs. UDC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gloverpark

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know questions like this get asked a lot but I'm hoping for some specific advice -- I graduated from Yale with a good gpa (3.6), worked in publishing, and am just now starting the pre-med classes to apply to med school.

I'm hoping to keep my costs down and increase the likelihood I'll be admitted, and I'm hoping to live in D.C. Should I:

a. Go to the Georgetown or American pre-med program, at a $31,000 cost
b. Go to UDC, for around $12,000

Do you think that UDC's bad reputation means I should just bite the bullet and go to Georgetown or American?