Georgia Practical Exam March 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SpursFan2120

New Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

Is anyone planning to take the GA practical exam in march? I was wondering if anyone had any good information or study material on the practical exam. Most of the threads I have seen with the links are now inactive. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
 
Hey there! I am looking for the same information. Been dragging my feet to get it done, but wanting to knock it out. Following for info! I do see that GPHA is offering the review course on Feb 24, but I do not think I will be able to attend that day. Looking for study resources that I can do at home.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thankful that is over! 🙂 Hope you got my email @SpursFan2120 . Compounding and counseling were easier than I expected, but there were a few on E&O that I was unsure about or couldn't find anything that seemed wrong. Could have been option F, but I am second guessing myself.
 
Thankful that is over! 🙂 Hope you got my email @SpursFan2120 . Compounding and counseling were easier than I expected, but there were a few on E&O that I was unsure about or couldn't find anything that seemed wrong. Could have been option F, but I am second guessing myself.
Yea same, I second guessed myself every time I got an F on the E/O. Did they mention when we would get results?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would definitely go over some errors and omissions questions. If you haven't verified or learned it in school, it can be kind of tricky. For compounding, definitely know how to do the math. That's the biggest area of grading for that section. Also learn how to counsel. For the patient profile, I would go over disease states. Do you know anyone who has gotten their results form January of this year?
 
I would definitely go over some errors and omissions questions. If you haven't verified or learned it in school, it can be kind of tricky. For compounding, definitely know how to do the math. That's the biggest area of grading for that section. Also learn how to counsel. For the patient profile, I would go over disease states. Do you know anyone who has gotten their results form January of this year?
See GA Practical Board - January 2019