-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Georgia Regents Interview
Started by cdozaPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will see you then, good luck! Do you know how many people they interview?
They invite 25 to each interview session and have 4 sessions to decide their admitted students and waitlisted ones. Then they do another interview in January to supplement the waitlist.
if i havent heard from GRU does anyone know if i could still get an interview?
if i havent heard from GRU does anyone know if i could still get an interview?
As far as I know, they have done 2 interview groups (of 25 students each) out of 5. I submitted my application in August and was in group 2 on October 17th. They interview through November I think, so there still may be a chance.
if i havent heard from GRU does anyone know if i could still get an interview?
A friend of mine just got an invite yesterday for the November interview, so I'd say you could definitely still hear!
Does anyone know when we should expect to hear back? I interviewed on October 17
I received an email of acceptance this morning!
I received an email of acceptance this morning!
Congrats! When did you interview?
Thanks! Nov. 21
I'm nervous I won't get an email!!
does anyone know if they will continue contacting people or is today it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know how far GRU has gone into the wait list?