Program-Specific Info / Q's Georgia State 2020-21 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT_gal

Reaction score
Hi guys! I applied to GA State awhile ago and I was wondering if y'all have any insight about when we get to hear back about their decisions? I know I need to be patient but I'm just curious since it's my top choice. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys! I applied to GA State awhile ago and I was wondering if y'all have any insight about when we get to hear back about their decisions? I know I need to be patient but I'm just curious since it's my top choice. Thanks in advance!
Hi! I applied there last year (my cycle was entry Fall 2019) and I heard back within a month that I was put on the waitlist, then was eventually denied me after filling their cohort! The denial came a couple months later.

Hi! Have you heard anything back yet? I’ve been wondering the same thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
not sure if you’re still wondering but I believe all interview invites have gone out!

Hi! Have you heard anything back yet? I’ve been wondering the same thing.
I emailed the department and a couple hours later I got an email for an interview. You should definitely follow up.

I emailed the department and a couple hours later I got an email for an interview. You should definitely follow up.
Who would I email about interviews? I still haven't gotten anything and I'm getting worried.. Also congrats on the interview!!

Who would I email about interviews? I still haven't gotten anything and I'm getting worried.. Also congrats on the interview!!
I emailed the OT department that was given on their website.