Georgia State DPT Interview

Started by hjpark16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hjpark16

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will have an interview at GSU in December, but I really do not have information about the interview.

All I know is I will have an individual interview for 15~20 minutes.

If anyone knows about GSU DPT interview, please let me know.

Also, I would like to know how to prepare the interview generally.

It is my first and last interview that I really have to prepare well.

Please help me!
 
Last edited:
I will have an interview at GSU in December, but I really do not have information about the interview.

All I need is I will have an individual interview for 15~20 minutes.

If anyone knows about GSU DPT interview, please let me know.

Also, I would like to know how to prepare the interview generally.

It is my first and last interview that I really have to prepare well.

Please help me!

There's a fairly recent thread below that discusses info about the GSU interviews.