You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Georgia State Interview
Started by Olliegators95
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I thought it was meh. The guy who interviewed me was not conversational at all. So I would give my answer and then he would immediately move onto the next question. It took about 7 minutes and other people who had him also said that he didn't let them ask questions. Really up in the air at this point.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in group A and had Barney Poole. What about you?
Haha How did you feel yours went with him? Did you use the entire 15 minutes?
I thought it went really well. I used the whole 15 minutes, but like you said, wasn't able to ask questions. It was very conversational and we joked most of the time. By the end he was laughing, jokingly called me by my last name and said "Get out of my office!" I figured that was a good sign, but I'm not sure. Everyone else that had him said he was cold and only asked questions.
I would say that is a pretty good sign. It was my first ever interview, so I'm sure the nerves just got the best of me in that situation.
Not yet, but I've applied to 5-6 schools that don't have interviews. Other schools haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm still hopeful. GSU also seems like a stretch because I'm an out of stater.
Not yet, but I've applied to 5-6 schools that don't have interviews. Other schools haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm still hopeful. GSU also seems like a stretch because I'm an out of stater.
Many if not most private schools are cheaper than out of state tuition at GSU which is probably the biggest reason for such a low number of out of state students. It's almost twice the cost of Mercer and more expensive than Emory.
Ah. I just got an email saying I was waitlisted.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K