Georgia State Program Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tes7

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know if a current student of GSU or alumni could tell me on average (I know it depends on the semester) how much time is normally spent in class? I know a lot of programs are 8-5, and I know of some such as Samford who are 8-3, etc. Just interested, and anxious for classes to start this June!
 
I wanted to know if a current student of GSU or alumni could tell me on average (I know it depends on the semester) how much time is normally spent in class? I know a lot of programs are 8-5, and I know of some such as Samford who are 8-3, etc. Just interested, and anxious for classes to start this June!
Join our fb group! GSU Dpt class of 2020