Get into Veterinary School!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SideDoorAdmissions

Admissions Expert
Vendor
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you tired of going to classes, studying, and working hard? Do you just want to party and enjoy life? After all, as a non-trad student, you deserve it!

Side Door Admissions can help. We can coordinate with your parents and several prestigious veterinary schools around the country to get you those coveted spots - without having to go through all the hoops. Visit us to see how. Athletic skills, although preferred, are not required.

https://www.sidedooradmissions.com

Follow us!
instagram - side_door_admissions
twitter - @side_door
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sidedooradmissions/

You’re going to be in debt for $325,000 anyhow - what’s another $175,000 to guarantee your success?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally! I thought I was going to have to give up my hard working job of watching netflix and taking pictures of my cat for instagram to get into vet school..

Can you still get me in, even if I never finished high school and haven't attended university? I've been meaning to apply to college someday but I also didn't want to wreck my steller GPA from grade 9.
 
If you haven’t looked at their website, seriously do it. The third advisor is too good.
 
Their twitter is making me giggle :joyful:
 

Attachments

  • 4A409A4B-9CA8-47FA-B3AA-1C07441D9E4A.png
    4A409A4B-9CA8-47FA-B3AA-1C07441D9E4A.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 192
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can this service help me out with convincing the government that I don't need to pay back my student loans? Already too late to help me skip the difficult, arduous and unnecessary process of undergrad and applying. Maybe if you could find a way to convince them I don't actually owe on those student loans? Perhaps we can sue them for the extreme distress and mental anguish that these loans have inflicted upon me?
 
Can this service help me out with convincing the government that I don't need to pay back my student loans? Already too late to help me skip the difficult, arduous and unnecessary process of undergrad and applying. Maybe if you could find a way to convince them I don't actually owe on those student loans? Perhaps we can sue them for the extreme distress and mental anguish that these loans have inflicted upon me?

I am pretty sure they will help you with the lawsuit after you pay the retainer of 350k. Don't pass up this opportunity; almost too good to be true. :laugh: