Getting a job as a pharm tech?

Started by MEG@COOL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MEG@COOL

M0DE 01
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have knew some people in highschool that have had these jobs. I recently graduated and thought that it would be nice to have a health related job like this. Are there any qualifications for this job? I have a BS in biology and would like to have a job until next fall when I hopefully start med school (so i cant really have a job with a lengthy training period). Thanks.
 
I have knew some people in highschool that have had these jobs. I recently graduated and thought that it would be nice to have a health related job like this. Are there any qualifications for this job? I have a BS in biology and would like to have a job until next fall when I hopefully start med school (so i cant really have a job with a lengthy training period). Thanks.

just buy a pharmtech book. i'm pretty sure by 2007, you can take the test anytime you want.