Getting a Master

Started by pishi1361
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pishi1361

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How effective is getting MS if your undergraduate grades are not that good? but your Graduate GPA is very high? I had an average GPA~3.2 but now I am getting masters and I have a 4.0, but only in 22 semester units, can this erase my undergraduate GPA?😕
 
Erase, No and some school will reject sub 3.0 even with a 4.0 completed masters... However, you were at a 3.2, and you're doing very well in grad school... This indicates you are able to do well on a graduate level... But remember you also need to consider what kind of masters it is (bio, biomed, MPH?)... Biological is always rated higher... so consider these things...