getting an incomplete post-acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stephie3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am going to get an in complete in physical chemistry lab (worst.class.in.the.universe.) and i seriously dont think i am going to ever get rid of the imcomplete. do you think they would rescind my acceptance for this?

Members don't see this ad.

Call the school and find out. I thought I was going to fail a class this last quarter and I was going to ask for a "W" or an "incomplete". I think either one of those will look better then an "F". I think the "W" would be the best, because you can always say you had to drop due to interviews...
Anyway pchem is not required so you might be ok...

i am going to get an in complete in physical chemistry lab (worst.class.in.the.universe.) and i seriously dont think i am going to ever get rid of the imcomplete. do you think they would rescind my acceptance for this?

Don't you have the whole next semester to make up the work? How can you not get rid of it? I have an incomplete in a class as well but my teacher gave me a plan to finish off the work.

Members don't see this ad :)
no seriously..this class is like impossible. pretty much everyone is getting an incomplete in there

Whyd you take it again???. Just withdraw and take the W.

I HATE PHYSICAL CHEM !!
And I'm VERY worried about my final grade in it this semester...
I'm just hoping that if all my other grades are in the B+ to A+ range...phys chem can be lower in the Cs :(
I know exactly how you feel..