Getting DAT grade out ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMC2UCLA2_

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i just completed the DAT today and I applied late for this cycle (my application was completed early november and still hasnt been sent out).

It says it will take 2-3 weeks for my scores to get out and for certain schools like Harvard I need them to get my application by dec 15th. What should I do-if theres anything I can do to get my scores out ASAP?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You should call the schools you are applying to and ask them if they would accept the unofficial copy for now. If they say yes, then fax your copy to them. I doubt if they will make any official decisions till they get the official copy. At least they will have something to look at. Goodluck!

SMC2UCLA2_ said:
So i just completed the DAT today and I applied late for this cycle (my application was completed early november and still hasnt been sent out).

It says it will take 2-3 weeks for my scores to get out and for certain schools like Harvard I need them to get my application by dec 15th. What should I do-if theres anything I can do to get my scores out ASAP?

Thanks

yeah, i also applied in early november. from a couple of people i talked to, you should fax them your copy asap. alota schools often use the official transcripts and stuff just to check that the unofficial ones you sent were accurate. so it is still very possible that some schools will decide on your aadmission or interview with the scores you fax them. but, anyways, asap you need to request that you dat scores be sent by ada and you need to fax your unofficial scores to the schools asap.