Getting In To Lecom B Distance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tkaitlyn14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just officially submitted my pharmcas application - early decision. Would like some insight.

Here are my stats:

3.2 Overall GPA
3.0 Science GPA (1 lecture retake)
Working 25-30+ Hours In Retail Pharmacy (for last 6 months and plan to continue)
Equestrian Team
STEM Academy Participant/ Paid Mentor
Undergraduate Research 2+ years
2 strong letters of rec letters ( 1 from pharmacist, 1 from a doctor who taught 3 of my science courses)
Pre Pharmacy Club
Volunteering 2+ years at an Title 1 Elementary School (assisting in science experiments/promotion of STEM subjects).
7+ Scholarships within the last 2 years, 1 being Executive Young Woman Of The Year scholarship.
Did not take PCAT; this program lines up with what I'm looking for in a graduate school so decided not to take it.

Would just like some insight as to whether it could land me an interview and or/acceptance. I do realize that they only accept 24 students however, I have taken multiple online courses (some science ;not pre req)
and have excelled.

I'm considered pretty young to be applying to pharmacy school but am hoping that they don't see DOB on the application; I look much older due to height and composure in person. Lol

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know but a 3.0 and no PCAT can't really be made up for with ECs

I don't know but a 3.0 and no PCAT can't really be made up for with ECs
They do not require a PCAT for admission; they use a holistic approach in combination with work experience, ECs, interview, grades, etc.

They do not require a PCAT for admission; they use a holistic approach in combination with work experience, ECs, interview, grades, etc.

How is omitting information such as the PCAT more holistic? It just means the school is a joke and they will let anyone in. Being on the equestrian team doesn't make up for a 3.0 GPA.

I'm not trying to be harsh, in fact I'm fairly confident you will get in.

Last edited: