Getting in..

Started by jordanmber
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jordanmber

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just took the PCAT this morning, if anyone saw my last thread, I didn't study much but my unofficial scores are:

Verbal 423 82
Bio 425 84
RC 397 45 (I suck at RC)
QA 430 91
Chem 421 88
Composite 421 87

I have a 3.73 GPA and my resume is stacked however only my independent research is related to pharmacy. I have hospital volunteering and a bunch of random jobs like tutor, tour guide, library assistant, etc.

Do I stand a chance at getting into a top school or average?