Getting LOANS for applying to specialty programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grapealginate

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm starting the whole application process to Specialty programs, and there are a bunch and it's going to cost me an arm and a leg. 😱

I need loans, I think about 10,000. but I'm maxed out on my financial aid funds at school. I know I have to get private loans and I know I need to get a copy of my credit history. Anybody know the protocol of how to get the loan with the lowest interest? Cheapest way to get a credit report? The quickest and most painless way to go about all this, please share! Thanks 😉
 
grapealginate said:
I'm starting the whole application process to Specialty programs, and there are a bunch and it's going to cost me an arm and a leg. 😱

I need loans, I think about 10,000. but I'm maxed out on my financial aid funds at school. I know I have to get private loans and I know I need to get a copy of my credit history. Anybody know the protocol of how to get the loan with the lowest interest? Cheapest way to get a credit report? The quickest and most painless way to go about all this, please share! Thanks 😉


Moving to the FA forum. You'll get much better reponses there...