Getting LORs for SMP/postbaccs

Started by MikeMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MikeMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning on applying to a bunch of postbacc and SMP programs in the spring. My question is, how do I go about asking professors for Letters of recommendation when I'm applying to +/- 10 different programs that all have their own LOR form to fill out? do I give 10 different forms to each professor? that seems a bit tedious and I don't want any of them to turn me down for LOR or not write as good of a LOR as possible because they slacked off after writing 5 or so of them, or is this normal? I also feel bad...Isn't there an easier way to do this?

any advice?

thanks