getting scared to take UWS2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taco_about_medicine

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all -- I test soon (less than 2 weeks now). I'll take UWS2 in 6 days.

In the last week my UWorld blocks (random, timed) have been between 62-77%, 210 on NBME 24 (2 weeks ago) and 206 on NBME 18 (last week). Overall Uworld average is 57%.

I have heard UWS2 is close to the real thing. I just want to pass it honestly. I have had a lot of classmates complaining that UWS2 scared them for the real test and now my anxiety for it is high :(

Any tips for these last few weeks and what HY info to nail? I'll work on biochem pathways today, I hate that **** but recognize those are easy points. My UWorld average for that section is laughable.

Members don't see this ad.

My UWS2 exactly predicted my actual score. You can take UWS2 now and let the results guide your last minute prep. In addition to biochem + genetics, make sure you know you sketchy (micro + pharm), FA immunology, pathology and the first 3 chapters of pathoma as these are easy points too.

Don't be scared! Its better to know any remaining weaknesses now and put some effort in fixing them before the actual test. Best of luck!

My UWS2 exactly predicted my actual score. You can take UWS2 now and let the results guide your last minute prep. In addition to biochem + genetics, make sure you know you sketchy (micro + pharm), FA immunology, pathology and the first 3 chapters of pathoma as these are easy points too.

Don't be scared! Its better to know any remaining weaknesses now and put some effort in fixing them before the actual test. Best of luck!
thank you for the confidence! I did take it and ended with a 218. I am hoping this means I am okay to pass? I guess a part of me hopes I can also inch a few more points on test day, as well.

I am down to my last UWorld questions (will hopefully finish and review tomorrow). I have 5 days until my test -- pathoma, sketchy reviews, and my Uworld outlines are my major points to hit. what are good sources for biochem and genetics? I am hoping to review biochem and ethics on UWorld before my test.

thank you for the confidence! I did take it and ended with a 218. I am hoping this means I am okay to pass? I guess a part of me hopes I can also inch a few more points on test day, as well.

I am down to my last UWorld questions (will hopefully finish and review tomorrow). I have 5 days until my test -- pathoma, sketchy reviews, and my Uworld outlines are my major points to hit. what are good sources for biochem and genetics? I am hoping to review biochem and ethics on UWorld before my test.
I have similar scores (210s on nbme 220s on uwsa) and took my usmle a few weeks ago. I would say the ethics questions on the real thing are pretty tough. Definitely focus on biochem I recommend sketchy or pixorize.