Getting scared

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kobebucsfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
June is almost here ( i am a junior)

and i still haven't taken Orgo 1 lab, orgo 2 lab and lecture and biochem

my univ has crappy scheduling and their labs fill up quick (seniors steal them all)

my gpa is 3.46 and sciGPA is 3.3. i Have a couple C+s, a C in orgo, looks like ill be getting C in microbiology

Will a good DAT score cure all ?

Members don't see this ad.

my univ has crappy scheduling and their labs fill up quick (seniors steal them all)

my gpa is 3.46 and sciGPA is 3.3. i Have a couple C+s, a C in orgo, looks like ill be getting C in microbiology

sure. You have decent GPA. But it will mostly boil down to how well you pick your schools and how many.

How would seniors steal them all? Wouldn't most people have taken all the ogro labs with the class back around sophomore year?

And no, a good DAT score doesn't cure all unless you destroy it. But I wouldn't depend on that. Try harder and make those A's.

Your gpa seems fine so with a good DAT you look like you're in great shape. Remember schools have an average gpa which means some fall below, and some are above. Don't worry just do your best.