1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

getting scores online..

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by phatty925, Sep 17, 2002.

1. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

for those of you who took the april 2002 mcat and got your score online, do you remember if it was after 6 weeks or 7 weeks that you could check?
    i'm wondering if it's going to be 9/27 or 10/4 for the august mcat takers.....anyone know?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. WonderBoy

Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    They got their scores back on June 8 or so. So I suspect we should except our scores around 10/4. Can't wait to rid myself of all his anxiety.:confused:

4. tbo

tbo MS-4
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Another hint is on the AAMC website. Says "Online Scores available in October". Wonderboy's estimation seems about right, then.

5. mws99

mws99 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just checked the calendar and it took 6 weeks and 6 days for our scores to go online.

6. tbo

tbo MS-4
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yeah. That makes for Oct 4th to be the date. 2 weeks and some change.

7. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    This online score method is a whole bunch of bullsh*t. I thought that you pay $15 and you got your scores 2-3 weeks after taking the exam.

But nooooooo.....you still have to wait a month+. Might as well save your $15 and just wait a week. You already waited 6, what's one more?

I would probably pay the $15 cause I would be as anxious (as most of u are) to get my scores ASAP, especialy if I took it in August.

April mcaters can afford to wait.

8. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Plus, could you not check with everyone posting their new scores on here?? Another way to think about it is that - you're spending big bucks on your apps anyway, what's another $15?

9. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I tell ya it's a conspiracy---> C O N Spiracy.

10. conure

conure Master Distiller
    7+ Year Member

i agree the $15 blows, but I'll pay it cause I can't stand the suspense.

Just a thought. Won't the scores show up on your AMCAS application once they are "sent to the printer and are available on the AMCAS website"? Thus couldn't you just log on to your AMCAS print out a fresh copy and the most recent scores will show up?

I'm trying this before anything else.

11. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I don't think your scores show up automatically. And if it does, I am sure they won't post it until it was made available by mail to everyone. Either way, they're gonna git ya sucka (not u personally).

12. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I read somewhere on here that that is true. You do have to print out the AMCAS though. Lets cross our fingers (and hold on to our wallets).