phatty925

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2002
NY, NY
Visit site
Status
for those of you who took the april 2002 mcat and got your score online, do you remember if it was after 6 weeks or 7 weeks that you could check?
i'm wondering if it's going to be 9/27 or 10/4 for the august mcat takers.....anyone know?

WonderBoy

15+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2001
SE
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
They got their scores back on June 8 or so. So I suspect we should except our scores around 10/4. Can't wait to rid myself of all his anxiety.:confused:

tbo

MS-4
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Another hint is on the AAMC website. Says "Online Scores available in October". Wonderboy's estimation seems about right, then.

About the Ads

mws99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Visit site
Status
I just checked the calendar and it took 6 weeks and 6 days for our scores to go online.

tbo

MS-4
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Yeah. That makes for Oct 4th to be the date. 2 weeks and some change.

BushBaby

Nipplelina
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2002
New York
Status
Attending Physician
This online score method is a whole bunch of bullsh*t. I thought that you pay $15 and you got your scores 2-3 weeks after taking the exam.

But nooooooo.....you still have to wait a month+. Might as well save your $15 and just wait a week. You already waited 6, what's one more?

I would probably pay the $15 cause I would be as anxious (as most of u are) to get my scores ASAP, especialy if I took it in August.

April mcaters can afford to wait.

CoffeeCat

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Plus, could you not check with everyone posting their new scores on here?? Another way to think about it is that - you're spending big bucks on your apps anyway, what's another $15?

BushBaby

Nipplelina
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2002
New York
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by CoffeeCat
Plus, could you not check with everyone posting their new scores on here?? Another way to think about it is that - you're spending big bucks on your apps anyway, what's another $15?
I tell ya it's a conspiracy---> C O N Spiracy.

conure

Master Distiller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
West
Visit site
Status
i agree the $15 blows, but I'll pay it cause I can't stand the suspense.

Just a thought. Won't the scores show up on your AMCAS application once they are "sent to the printer and are available on the AMCAS website"? Thus couldn't you just log on to your AMCAS print out a fresh copy and the most recent scores will show up?

I'm trying this before anything else.

BushBaby

Nipplelina
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2002
New York
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by conure

Just a thought. Won't the scores show up on your AMCAS application once they are "sent to the printer and are available on the AMCAS website"? Thus couldn't you just log on to your AMCAS print out a fresh copy and the most recent scores will show up?

I don't think your scores show up automatically. And if it does, I am sure they won't post it until it was made available by mail to everyone. Either way, they're gonna git ya sucka (not u personally).

CoffeeCat

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2001
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
Originally posted by conure

I read somewhere on here that that is true. You do have to print out the AMCAS though. Lets cross our fingers (and hold on to our wallets).

About the Ads