Getting Started..how/where to get study materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajj70

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My schedule is to start studying on June 1st and take the DAT the last week of July. I've printed a few of the schedules others have posted to use as a guideline but any tips on how to actually start studying? I'm thinking I should take one full test, see where I am at then work on my weaker subjects first, move to my better subjects, then finish up again with the weaker subjects. Take another test with maybe 2 or 3 weeks to go before the DAT, then hit everything hard for the last 2 weeks.

Then, where do you get all of these materials and which ones to buy specifically. Are Chad's videos the coursesaver.com videos? I'm assuming I can get the AP Bio Cliff notes at the book store. Are the Feralis Notes the ones on Bootcamp?

Right now I'm thinking:

DAT Bootcamp (is that just sample tests and the notes?)
Chad's
AP Bio Cliff notes/Feralis Notes
DAT Destroyer (which package???)

What else or is this enough? I think my bio and o chem should be ok. I got A's in those classes so??? Which PAT study material is the best?

Members don't see this ad.

I posted a few days ago with what I'm doing. I started yesterday with a practice test and am studying all subjects 8 hours a day. I split it into hour to two hour increments depending on my strengths. Looks like your material looks good! For destroyer, it depends what you need help in most. For me, I got the math destroyer and DAT destroyer books because I felt fine about ochem but needed to spend more time in math. Good luck!@