Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Getting tense, is this is normal

Discussion in 'Step I' started by GOGETA, Apr 29, 2007.

1. GOGETA

GOGETA SuperSaiyan

My test is in 1month an a day, and I'm starting to feel the stress also, I think Im forgetting everything.
    There still so many easy things to learn and to review, that I dont know if I will get the time to do.

I finish one section start another and then a week later I still have the idea of the first one, but not as good as I wanted to be.

My last NBME score was a low 370 in NBME 3, one month before I had NBME 4 with a 330.
    SO that means a 40 points increase in one month, and I need at least a 80 points increase to get to 450.

Im doing UW, FA and Kaplan medessentials

I'm planing to take my last NBME 2 weeks before my test, how much improvement Im suppose to expect, another 40 points or more?

Any suggestion are welcome, and I cant postpone the test

thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mesoderm

mesoderm Junior Member

What areas does your assessment show to be your weak areas? Just focus on those.

4. GOGETA

GOGETA SuperSaiyan

Everything is borderline with a couple of exception that are high:D.

Im just gettig really tense.

Im planing to do NBME 2 two weeks before the test. what do you guys think?
    and one week before kaplan simulated test, I hope it works the old cd I have.

So my other question is: where are the low end of the spectrum, that have score 400 in NBME 2 two weeks before the test and Pass the exam,in the last six moths?

thanks