Getting to CSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aretoo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDNers,
Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get from Denver International Airport to CSU?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

DIA is about an hour and a half to two hours from Fort Collins. Your best bet is going from DIA to I-70 to I-25 and shoot north. Just don't try between 7:30 in the morning to 9:00 am, or between 4:30 and 7:30.

If you don't want to deal with a car rental, there's Super Shuttle that'll take you from DIA to anywhere you need to go in Fort Collins, including CSU's campus. I haven't taken it for several years but I remember the price being fairly reasonable and it wasn't too big of a hassle. I would check out the site if I were you. The Super Shuttle would take almost two hours, but typically driving should take only about an hour if you take the toll (I took E470 and then I-25 and sped which cuts down on time :) ).

Super shuttle is 30 dollars each way. They will drop you off and pick you up pretty much anywhere