Getting worried...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2quik

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, a couple questions...
Have you guys heard back from your dental schools? if so, how long ago did you submit your application?

When will the schools usually get back to us w/ secondaries?

And, are the secondaries usually emailed or mailed?

Members don't see this ad.

2quik said:
Okay, a couple questions...
Have you guys heard back from your dental schools? if so, how long ago did you submit your application?

When will the schools usually get back to us w/ secondaries?

And, are the secondaries usually emailed or mailed?

Relax - things take a while at most schools. Some schools may have already started sending out secondaries and even offered interview, while other schools don't even start looking at applications until the beginning of september. I applied in June of last year and received my first secondary the last week in August and then received a few more in early to mid September. If your application has been received by schools and they have everything then you should hear something from schools requesting a secondary application or money or both in the next few weeks. Don't get too worked up just yet. The application process is long so relax or you'll drive yourself nuts. Good luck.

okay, i dont get this...i submitted my app through aadsas on july 11th and the printout has not been mailed out?? what the hell..

2quik said:
okay, i dont get this...i submitted my app through aadsas on july 11th and the printout has not been mailed out?? what the hell..

i submitted after you and my apps been mailed out. are all your transcripts sent in? thats the only thing i could thin of holding your app up.