GHC in WA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CityMermaid

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i was just wondering if any of you have had any experience good or bad with Group Health Cooperative in WA as far as working for them

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
My classmates who have worked there have had positive experiences. None are SDNers, though.

What a mess that outfit is. I loath to call them for a copy. It is a guaranteed
waste of twenty minutes just to get a freaking pharmacist on the phone. At least you KNOW Madigan doesn't give copies so you won't waste your time. Group Health smacks of VA quality health care.

hmmm....? what do you mean by that post...

i applied there for a summer job there from out of state... thought it would be fun to be in WA for the summer...

i'm not expecting the best thing ever, just want to make sure its not somehing i'm going to regret the first week...

CityMermaid said:
hmmm....? what do you mean by that post...

i applied there for a summer job there from out of state... thought it would be fun to be in WA for the summer...

i'm not expecting the best thing ever, just want to make sure its not somehing i'm going to regret the first week...

Not to worry. Group Health is a high volume HMO like Kaiser Permanente that herds em in and herds em out...Just like the VA. For the summer won't be bad. A nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.