Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m planning on applying 2019 or 2020.
Research track record is strong, started working in labs the first week of ugrad and started my current research job a week after graduating (bioinformatics in academic setting). Tons of posters, 3-5 pubs by the time of application. (including mid-author Nature, and early author preparing for submission (journal tbd))
Graduated undergrad 2016, double degree plus a minor. Just took MCAT Friday so no score yet, but it will be within 513-517. OK ugrad gpa (3.5); here’s the catch, an assortment of Cs and even 1 D in various Chemisty classes. I’ve taken 4 classes post bacc (all chem), I’ve got 3 As and a B.
So: what will adcoms think?
(posted this on /r/premed but looking for more feedback)
Research track record is strong, started working in labs the first week of ugrad and started my current research job a week after graduating (bioinformatics in academic setting). Tons of posters, 3-5 pubs by the time of application. (including mid-author Nature, and early author preparing for submission (journal tbd))
Graduated undergrad 2016, double degree plus a minor. Just took MCAT Friday so no score yet, but it will be within 513-517. OK ugrad gpa (3.5); here’s the catch, an assortment of Cs and even 1 D in various Chemisty classes. I’ve taken 4 classes post bacc (all chem), I’ve got 3 As and a B.
So: what will adcoms think?
(posted this on /r/premed but looking for more feedback)