-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GIF Wars
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I declare it a tie, but if anyone really wants to win I won't stand in their way lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I declare it a tie, but if anyone really wants to win I won't stand in their way lol
**** AIN'T DONE!!!l!!
I was just thinking there should be a gif wars thread and it happened!
* It is the same as devyn's. We posted at the same time*
* It is the same as devyn's. We posted at the same time*
Last edited:
devyn and I had the same one so here is another one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pay attention!!!! DOUBLE POSTERS!