Gift for Vets/LORS

Started by xxalic3xx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xxalic3xx

Western C/O 2015 :)
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been volunteering at a vet clinic for almost a year.
Everyone is super helpful and the owner even wrote me a recommendation letter to vet school.

Now I got in and am leaving in a couple of weeks, I would like to buy some nice gift for the clinic, if not for individual person.

Do people have any good ideas?

So far I am thinking about Edible Arrangements for the whole clinic and write a nice thank-you card?

What do people think?
 
And now I feel like a total douche, because I didn't get anything for my evaluators. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Better late than never, I guess?