Gift idea/books for a pre-dental student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

distressstudent

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's a good gift for a pre-dental student?

Budget is around $50 to $100.

I was thinking of buying the ADEA Admission guide, but it looks like they sell physical copy anymore.

I am thinking some other pre-dental book but I never read those before except white coat investor. Any book recommendation?
 
You could give them access to the ADEA Dental School Explorer, but many predental advisors also have access to share with their students.

I'd give them a serious massage session. Or maybe a mani/pedi. Fish optional.

fish pedicure GIF


I've come to enjoy bluetooth eye masks for sleeping.

Wake Up Sleep GIF by IKEA USA