Ginger = URM??? !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

G Darn Pissed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ginger = legally the smallest minority group on the planet!!!

They should be URMs too

whaaaaat! nevermind, lets all kick one

Members don't see this ad.

oooh I get it sarcasm... another white person saying URM advantage is unfair.

Unless you are serious and really are sticking up for Ginger rights! In that case :eek:

Sorry, their lack of souls disqualifies them from URM status.

Members don't see this ad :)
inb4 "they're climbing in your windows", and also, the lock.

Do I qualify as ginger? My father is ginger, but since he married an asian woman, who doesn't carry the ginger gene, I did not inherit it. Can i still write ginger as URM as I greatly identify with it.

be the best out of everyone not just those who look like you, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
Technically half ginger, really. My hair is medium brown, but if I bleach it or get a lot of sun it starts to redden.

Also half ginger. Strawberry blond hair. But in the summer it's like 3/4 ginger. Sigh.

Do I qualify as ginger? My father is ginger, but since he married an asian woman, who doesn't carry the ginger gene, I did not inherit it. Can i still write ginger as URM as I greatly identify with it.

Ginger Asian?! My brain...I can't...how...:boom:

Another half ginger here, although I practically have five different hair colors. It's mostly dark auburn, but some parts in the front are red, and unfortunately I have been asked if I highlight my hair. Not cool if you're a guy. And then a couple days ago I noticed a little blonde hair near the front.

I'M PROUD I GOT FRECKLES.

Ok this might sound stupid but what the hell is a Ginger???

Ok this might sound stupid but what the hell is a Ginger???

gingerkids-thumb.jpg

My hair is a little orange, especially in the sunlight. I was a little insecure about it when I was younger (in photographs it looks more brown, which was probably the only reason I didn't resort to dying it). Now that I'm a little older I've grown to like my unique hair color, but unfortunately it appears I'll be bald in a few years. I just can't win.

I love gingers. I want to marry a ginger Jew someday. I've only met one in my life....they are almost like unicorns.

Gingers are a crime against god, not an URM, sorry! (j/k!) :p

My mommy told me that freckles are angel kisses.