Girl:Guy ratio

Started by SpitFiR3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SpitFiR3

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering whats the class ratio of girl to guy. I went to pharmacy club and it seems it's mostly girl, if it's like that in graduate school. I'm in heaven.
 
My class is about 70:30 guy/girl. Works out well for most of the guys. Of course, you always have those "untouchable" elements, especially the gunners. And about half my class (I'm in my last year) is either married, engaged, or about to be engaged, so that REALLY cuts down on the pool.

Lucky for me, I'm in the engaged population. I got a girl in the class ahead of me. Not only did I get old tests, study tips, and notes-now I get "financial aid".
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school, and perhaps most other schools have about a 2/3 female to 1/3 male ratio. Unfortunately, as is the case for MNnaloxone, most of the women in my class are either engaged, married, or VERY involved in a relationship.
 
Originally posted by SpitFiR3
How dissapointing. 70:30 guy:girl.

Is it 70:30 girl:guy? Perhaps MNnaloxone mistyped? That ratio wouldn't work out "well for most of the guys." 😉
 
Crap, ya got me. Its the other way around. Many girls, shortage of us guys. I'll try harder to think-this rotation isn't promoting it much.