girl seeks Dental help

Started by Carneygirl
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Carneygirl

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EEEK.I am only 28 yr ols and am going on toothless!!I was raised by my very loving but also very mentally ill Mother who happened to be a carnie. .I was 20 years old the first time I ever went to a dentist.I myself worked and traveled with the carnaval in the games for pretty much my entire life until a few years ago I decide to quit the carney lifestlye but the food and lack of dental care had already wrecked havoc on my teeth .I work P/T as a waitress and also have a part time caregiver bussiness on the side none of these jobs offer health care so I have oboma care (denti-cal )which only covers teeth being pulled.ouchh!!!

I got some devastating news today (4/30/15)

after going to the dentist 3 of my teeth need to be pulled , last year I had to have 3 of my bottom molars pulled now there telling me I need three of my top molars pulled which will basically leave my with no back teeth. I will be unable to chew most foods and will have to switch to a soft foods diet. I am only 28 years old and will be missing almost all of my back teeth. I got a quotefor bridges or implants and each option is way out of my financial reach. (The total implant amount comes out to about 7.000usd)

I have tried to contact several dental schools with no luck.I live in southern California
I am seeking donations or advice on my situation.Any help would be greatly put to use and appreciated.


https://twitter.com/TheCarneyGirl

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Girl-seeks-dental-help/864916493569789
1430440308760.2.jpg
1430440300269.1.jpg