Girls v. guys

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Are you a girl or guy?

• Guy

Votes: 113 57.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 83 42.3%

• Total voters

RunMimi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

RunMimi said:
Just curious as to the sex ratio on this board...

Haha, I was thinking about start this same thread last night. Anyway, I think there are more female than male. That's just my theory.

Members don't see this ad :)
The majority of Internet forums are incredibly male, but I figured that this one would be a closer ratio because premeds are typically a pretty even gender split.

Hey, I'm down. The whole idea of the "Ol' Boys' Club" doesn't sound much fun all the time. A few of my classes have been loaded like a 12 GA with beautiful women. Who knew so many of them had to take organic chemistry 2? At least I don't have to wonder if they've got anything upstairs. :D

just because someone takes organic chem doesn't mean they've got something upstairs...it could mean they are crazy just to try it

Jmuhnie said:
just because someone takes organic chem doesn't mean they've got something upstairs...it could mean they are crazy just to try it

or its required for their breadth requirements.

RunMimi said:
Just curious as to the sex ratio on this board...

What if you were born a girl but had a sex change and are now a guy? What should you put?

Hold on, let me check…

Yep, still a dude.

MechE said:
Hold on, let me check…

Yep, still a dude.

yah cause its an internet forum, guys are normally predominate in these

calstudent said:
really, why is that?
i'm guessing men in general are more into technology and computer stuff (read: more inclined to be dorks :rolleyes: ). for proof, just look at the proportion of male:female among computer science/engineering students.

i haven't met many girls that read internet forums. and the ones that do tend to be (ahem) busted :thumbdown:

SitraAchra said:
iamgoaloriented - make a thread of it. i've got a few absurd ideas

I made the thread. I meant to make the post its own thread to begin with but I guess Im just tired and wasnt paying attention to what I was doing.

krelian said:
i haven't met many girls that read internet forums. and the ones that do tend to be (ahem) busted :thumbdown:

Is that so... :p

Jmuhnie said:
Can't make it to o-chem 2 without at least a C in first semester, so they have to be doing okay.