bhangradancer

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey I'm going to be applying for dental school this summer. I just took my DAT and here are my scores.

BIO - 20
CHEM - 20
ORGO - 22
QR - 20
RC - 22
PAT - 24
TS - 21
AA - 21

GPA - 3.96
Science GPA 0- 4.0

I was wondering what your scores were and what schools you got into. BTW. I come from a third tier school but have taken higher level courses and done research along with having been in the honors program at my school. Where can I find reliable information about these kind of statistics? Is there something comparable to MSAR for dent school?

vlct0ria

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Nice stats, but I'm sure you know that already...just use futuredent's link...predents will answer your question

peerless218

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2008
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
Status
Dental Student
Hey I'm going to be applying for dental school this summer. I just took my DAT and here are my scores.

BIO - 20
CHEM - 20
ORGO - 22
QR - 20
RC - 22
PAT - 24
TS - 21
AA - 21

GPA - 3.96
Science GPA 0- 4.0

I was wondering what your scores were and what schools you got into. BTW. I come from a third tier school but have taken higher level courses and done research along with having been in the honors program at my school. Where can I find reliable information about these kind of statistics? Is there something comparable to MSAR for dent school?
Awesome stats. I don't see why most schools won't interview you. Hopefully you have a decent personal statement and at least minimum extra curricular activities to back you up.