Hey everyone I just wanted to know if you think I should call it quits for this year and maybe look to next year to reapply. I am on the waitlist at both Midwestern Campus', CPG and CCP. My GPA is bad I know OGPA 2.95, SGPA 2.87, and my PCAT scores are Comp. 79%, Chem 76%, Math 85%, Biol 83%. I just don't know what to do. I don't have tech experience, but I did some shadowing. I also have my B.S. in biology. What should I do???