Giving Aid Abroad

Started by rae8233
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rae8233

r-lee
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just curious if anyone knew about programs where D1 students could go abroad and give AID to countries in need of help. I have been dying to do this and was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations. 🙂
 
rae8233 said:
I was just curious if anyone knew about programs where D1 students could go abroad and give AID to countries in need of help. I have been dying to do this and was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations. 🙂

I'm only a pre-dent, but this may be in the realm of what you're looking for: http://www.islonline.org/dental/index.html
 
Check with your university... many have foreign exchanges. North Carolina is affilitrate with many such programs, Maryland with Op Smile and Viet Nam... I can go on but check with your school... what they have, can you go with your vista/passport etc