giving up :S

Started by jstyt7
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jstyt7

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
achiever score, real thing in a week :/ !
Quantitative Reasoning III 240
Reading Comprehension III 210
Biology 260
General Chemistry 270
Organic Chemistry 310
Physics III 250
Total Science 260

I don't know what I am doing wrong. Have been studying for 8-6 weeks! finished all chads vid and quizzes re did quizzes, reviewed all the of his notes and did cliff notes and reviewed them for bio. I just took this practice test and got so disappointed!
I really don't know what to do at this point.
 
Keep your head up and work hard for another 5 days. Use the lower than desired scores to motivate you. Take a day or two off of studying directly before you take the OAT and just relax. I'm sure you'll do great. I ended up scoring much higher on the real OAT than in my practice tests. Good luck!
 
The OAT Achiever is a LOT harder than the actual test. I used it last year and my actual scores were anywhere from 20-40 points higher than the achiever scores
 
Keep your head up and work hard for another 5 days. Use the lower than desired scores to motivate you. Take a day or two off of studying directly before you take the OAT and just relax. I'm sure you'll do great. I ended up scoring much higher on the real OAT than in my practice tests. Good luck!
Thank you !
I am taking another practice test, well see how it goes 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The OAT Achiever is a LOT harder than the actual test. I used it last year and my actual scores were anywhere from 20-40 points higher than the achiever scores
Yeah I know that but even counting 20-30 pts higher my grade is still low

Quantitative Reasoning III 240 --> 260
Reading Comprehension III 210 --> 240
Biology 260 --> 280
General Chemistry 270 --> 300
Organic Chemistry 310 ---> 330
Physics III 250 --> 270
Total Science 260 --> 280 -290

any suggestions :/??


ugh!
 
Are you looking at where you went wrong? Go through every question in detail and learn why you got it wrong and how you can get it right. That helps a lot