giving up :S

jstyt7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
achiever score, real thing in a week :/ !
Quantitative Reasoning III 240
Reading Comprehension III 210
Biology 260
General Chemistry 270
Organic Chemistry 310
Physics III 250
Total Science 260

I don't know what I am doing wrong. Have been studying for 8-6 weeks! finished all chads vid and quizzes re did quizzes, reviewed all the of his notes and did cliff notes and reviewed them for bio. I just took this practice test and got so disappointed!
I really don't know what to do at this point.

Members don't see this ad.

Keep your head up and work hard for another 5 days. Use the lower than desired scores to motivate you. Take a day or two off of studying directly before you take the OAT and just relax. I'm sure you'll do great. I ended up scoring much higher on the real OAT than in my practice tests. Good luck!

The OAT Achiever is a LOT harder than the actual test. I used it last year and my actual scores were anywhere from 20-40 points higher than the achiever scores

Keep your head up and work hard for another 5 days. Use the lower than desired scores to motivate you. Take a day or two off of studying directly before you take the OAT and just relax. I'm sure you'll do great. I ended up scoring much higher on the real OAT than in my practice tests. Good luck!
Thank you !
I am taking another practice test, well see how it goes :(

Members don't see this ad :)
The OAT Achiever is a LOT harder than the actual test. I used it last year and my actual scores were anywhere from 20-40 points higher than the achiever scores
Yeah I know that but even counting 20-30 pts higher my grade is still low

Quantitative Reasoning III 240 --> 260
Reading Comprehension III 210 --> 240
Biology 260 --> 280
General Chemistry 270 --> 300
Organic Chemistry 310 ---> 330
Physics III 250 --> 270
Total Science 260 --> 280 -290

any suggestions :/??

ugh!

Are you looking at where you went wrong? Go through every question in detail and learn why you got it wrong and how you can get it right. That helps a lot

Are you looking at where you went wrong? Go through every question in detail and learn why you got it wrong and how you can get it right. That helps a lot
yes I was planning on that. I will review then take another test hopefully get better :(

Use OAT Destroyer. I was in a bad shape to but managed to score TS: 340, TA: 360 after using destroyer. I have it in for sale. Message me.