Glasgow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Glasgow is the school that I really want to go to and this waiting period is killing me! How do they let you know if you have an interview, by mail or email? 🙂

p.s. congrats goldielocks!
 
So has anyone else heard back from Glasgow yet? and do they send out all of their invites on one day? (pretty much I am freaking out cause I didn't get an email and am starting to think I didn't get in)
 
Don't worry if you haven't heard! I got an interview invite about a week ago, but the email and their info on the website made it sound like they were kind of inviting people as they go through applications- and it might take a while to get through them all! So don't panic!