Glendale-Midwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureRX

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Glendale recently? I sent my application postmarked on the 1st of March. I know they received it b/c they took my submitted my check.

How long after sending in your app do you usually hear from them? Does anyone know how many interviews they have left?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe there are 4 interview dates left.. When I got my e-mail verification I was sent to a site that prompted me to choose from 4 dates. It's a very good feeling just to get an interview, to be accepted would blow my mind.

shaun009 said:
I believe there are 4 interview dates left.. When I got my e-mail verification I was sent to a site that prompted me to choose from 4 dates. It's a very good feeling just to get an interview, to be accepted would blow my mind.

:luck: good luck w/ yr interview..when is it??? I think you'll like it there...The campus is new and beautiful. Dorms are very nice too, & close to campus.....People are nice there too...I was interviewed there back in Jan..(on alternate list now but still, i got pretty good impression about the campus)

I have a late interview (4/11) but I just hope to go in there and really make them think twice about rejecting me.. I live about 5 miles away from the school so I've toured the campus before and hand-delivered my supplemental application. I've also met with the director of admissions to get a realistic idea of what pharmacy school will be like. If I get accepted, I definitely want to stay in the apartments - they look really nice and this will be the first time I move away from home... Thanks for the encouragement.