GMO Bonus Pay and Salary

Started by GMO2003
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GMO2003

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping some people in the know could clarify some things for me. I've already signed the necessary forms in the specialty pay finance department to secure my 15,000 GMO Bonus. However, what is the salary I will be expected to make ontop the bonus during my time as a GMO? Where on the web could I find this information? I've been doing numerous searches and could not find any specific numbers 😕 😕
 
GMO2003 said:
I was hoping some people in the know could clarify some things for me. I've already signed the necessary forms in the specialty pay finance department to secure my 15,000 GMO Bonus. However, what is the salary I will be expected to make ontop the bonus during my time as a GMO? Where on the web could I find this information? I've been doing numerous searches and could not find any specific numbers 😕 😕

gonna move this to military medicine where you may get more responses