GMO Bonus Pay and Salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GMO2003

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was hoping some people in the know could clarify some things for me. I've already signed the necessary forms in the specialty pay finance department to secure my 15,000 GMO Bonus. However, what is the salary I will be expected to make ontop the bonus during my time as a GMO? Where on the web could I find this information? I've been doing numerous searches and could not find any specific numbers :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

GMO2003 said:
I was hoping some people in the know could clarify some things for me. I've already signed the necessary forms in the specialty pay finance department to secure my 15,000 GMO Bonus. However, what is the salary I will be expected to make ontop the bonus during my time as a GMO? Where on the web could I find this information? I've been doing numerous searches and could not find any specific numbers :confused: :confused:

gonna move this to military medicine where you may get more responses

http://www.dfas.mil/money/milpay/pay/

Bonuswise you'll receive $5000 in VSP (divided monthly) and $15K in ASP. You'll receive base pay, BAH (based on location and dependents), BAS, possibly sea pay, haz duty pay, etc.