GMU in Ajman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

salafiyaah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone attend GMU in Ajman? Do graduates move on to specialize in surgery easily? It sounds like most graduates leave U.A.E. to practice medicine outside of the country from what I was told by one admissions officer. Can they do specialties within their own country? Finally, if you have attended GMU, what is the quality of the education like? Do you feel confident as a physician? Thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

There's this other forum on the net that will give you more information about GMU. I can't post the link yet.

The website's name is valuemd.com

You can go there and then move to the section about Asian Medical Schools and you will find a lot of information about GMU there.

Hope this helps :)

I can't thank you enough. It seems like this school isn't good and I'm not liking that the CA medical board doesn't recognize it. What's so bad about DMCG? I heard there's discrimination, but we face it in the U.S. all the time and it's already expected that it goes on in Arab countries.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not that excellent , don't go there .
But I believe you allready decided where to go , right ?? So where did You go ?? Got accepted anywhere ?

actually if you graduate in dubai you have to do compulsory 3 years internship to practice as a gp