go 2 hell Wilma!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Serenity Now!!!

DOIN' the Damned thing!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Harcourt stating that Due to Wilma the 10/22 PCAT will be postponed (for the Ft. Lauderdale center) until 10/29!!! :mad: Dont get me wrong I really dont mind...one more week to study but im "cocked and loaded" "ready to rumble" "Good to Go!!" Im scared Im gonna start slacking and mess myself up...this sucks so bad...I wanna get this test over with!!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

I am supposed to go to UCF, but they will not make a decision until tonight. Well I have to drive from Tampa and stay at a hotel. I can't wait until later. So I am going anyway, hope still on, and hope the traffic is not insane.
Don't slack, is almost over.
OK maybe take today off.

I just found out is on!...
https://harcourtassessment.com/haiw...ERS+AFFECTED+BY+THE+2005+HURRICANE+SEASON.htm

Serenity Now!!! said:
I just got an email from Harcourt stating that Due to Wilma the 10/22 PCAT will be postponed (for the Ft. Lauderdale center) until 10/29!!! :mad: Dont get me wrong I really dont mind...one more week to study but im "cocked and loaded" "ready to rumble" "Good to Go!!" Im scared Im gonna start slacking and mess myself up...this sucks so bad...I wanna get this test over with!!! :mad:
:mad: