Go Eagles!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phillygirl98 said:
sorry I had to do it..hahaha..whoohoo! Superbowl 2005!!!! 😀 😀 😀

Booooo!!! Hehe, j/k. You can feel happy now. You're getting congratulations from a hard core Buccaneer fan...
 
meb302 said:
Booooo!!! Hehe, j/k. You can feel happy now. You're getting congratulations from a hard core Buccaneer fan...


Hey I see you got accepted to PCO from the '09 post....if you decide to go there you'll get converted from living in Philly...haha....it's quite an atomosphere right now..yay!!!!! 😀 :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Many people in my class became adopted eagles fans, not me. 🙂
 
Phillygirl98 said:
Hey I see you got accepted to PCO from the '09 post....if you decide to go there you'll get converted from living in Philly...haha....it's quite an atomosphere right now..yay!!!!! 😀 :laugh:

Well, even if I did go to PCO, there is no way I'd ever leave my Buccaneer roots. Especially for the Eagles! No matter how contagious the atmosphere. 🙂