Going crazy!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bimmer boy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently made a thread about how trying to add a chem class was a disaster, unfortunately i didn't get added and now I'm down to 11 credits this sem.. I tried adding chem 110 which is as basic as it gets and is a pre req to get into 101, well I was planning on Transferring out by spring 2015 from my cc and since I didn't get added into chem 110 it really throws me off track. The only way I can possibly take chem 101 without having to take 110 is if I get at least a "c" on the chem placement.. But the last time I took chem was in 10th grade and really don't remember anything.. Any advice for me?

Members don't see this ad.

Get Chad's Chem videos. If he covers everything on the DAT I'm sure itd cover evetything for a chem placement exam. Study, take the placement exam and you should be back on track. Good luck.

Get Chad's Chem videos. If he covers everything on the DAT I'm sure itd cover evetything for a chem placement exam. Study, take the placement exam and you should be back on track. Good luck.

I thought of that but since I really don't know anything about chem.. Would it still be helpful or do I have to have some sort of knowledge to follow along with his videos?

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought of that but since I really don't know anything about chem.. Would it still be helpful or do I have to have some sort of knowledge to follow along with his videos?

Nope, you can watch Chad's videos even if you have 0 chemistry knowledge. He breaks things down without assuming you have existing background in the subject, which is really helpful.

Nope, you can watch Chad's videos even if you have 0 chemistry knowledge. He breaks things down without assuming you have existing background in the subject, which is really helpful.

Thank you so much guys!!

Just take it in the summer man. I'm sure you can take it during that time and do EC. I mean, do you have plans for the summer ?

Just take it in the summer man. I'm sure you can take it during that time and do EC. I mean, do you have plans for the summer ?

If worse comes to worse I'm probably gonna end up taking it during summer but what's also bothering me is that I've only been added to 11 credits which isn't even considered full time and I've had multiple semesters where the same thing happened with other classes. Basically I'm concerned about adcoms seeing this as a red flag, even though I just started my sophomore year I feel like I already came to a bad start.