Going crazy!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

etoolky1

Tooth girl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like this entire process is crazy? This was my first application cycle and I did not realize how stressful it can be. I applied late and I have yet to hear anything. I am almost positive that I will not get in this Fall bc. my stats are low and I applied late. But my experience in the dental office is overwhelming. :) I still don't think I have a chance for Fall 2005 but I do plan to re-take and ace the DAT this summer. But I just wanted to say the whole process is driving me nuts. I almost want to have the rejection letter just for closure!!! Anybody know what I mean?

Members don't see this ad.

etoolky1 said:
Does anyone else feel like this entire process is crazy? This was my first application cycle and I did not realize how stressful it can be. I applied late and I have yet to hear anything. I am almost positive that I will not get in this Fall bc. my stats are low and I applied late. But my experience in the dental office is overwhelming. :) I still don't think I have a chance for Fall 2005 but I do plan to re-take and ace the DAT this summer. But I just wanted to say the whole process is driving me nuts. I almost want to have the rejection letter just for closure!!! Anybody know what I mean?

i'm going through the same exact stuff you are, applied late, stats stink and i gotta study for the dat again on top of everything moving back home will not be fun! and oh i have 6 years of assisting experiance so we;re on the same boat, the cruise to hell.... :eek:

Nendo21 said:
i'm going through the same exact stuff you are, applied late, stats stink and i gotta study for the dat again on top of everything moving back home will not be fun! and oh i have 6 years of assisting experiance so we;re on the same boat, the cruise to hell.... :eek:
Yes it is and expensive

Members don't see this ad :)
Been there, done that. I know how difficult it is. Good luck with the reapplying. By this time next year, you guys will not only have acceptances, but you will also know about everything that crosses the predental forum. You will be pros!!

Rezdawg said:
Been there, done that. I know how difficult it is. Good luck with the reapplying. By this time next year, you guys will not only have acceptances, but you will also know about everything that crosses the predental forum. You will be pros!!
How did you improve your app?

I retook the DAT. I took courses, but that was basically for enrichment because that GPA wasnt going to budge any.

I went from a 19/17/18 to a 21/20/18. That was the only real difference in my application.

Rezdawg said:
I retook the DAT. I took courses, but that was basically for enrichment because that GPA wasnt going to budge any.

I went from a 19/17/18 to a 21/20/18. That was the only real difference in my application.
Did you write a new essay? Did you take classes ft or pt?