going downhill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holycow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok..i have a problem...

was getting 8 and 9 in kaplan verbal...started Ek..have been getting 6s in the last three....i know this has been asked many times..but can someone please tell me if this will go up with so little time left!! ......now that i am practicing EK method, my kaplan scores are goign down...everything is going down..aah! i dont really know what to do! I just basically look over the answers to see why i got them wrong..any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

don't do both. i tried. i got straight 12s with kaplan and 10 on the real thing but now i do EK verbal and my scores are much worse because i'm using kaplan strategy. just pick one of them and stick to it. don't cross contaminate by mixing the strategies. they each make tests i believe so their strategies work. i believe either one with some practice can help you on the real mcat as the verbal section on the mcat is neither EK or kaplan written.

holycow said:
ok..i have a problem...

was getting 8 and 9 in kaplan verbal...started Ek..have been getting 6s in the last three....i know this has been asked many times..but can someone please tell me if this will go up with so little time left!! ......now that i am practicing EK method, my kaplan scores are goign down...everything is going down..aah! i dont really know what to do! I just basically look over the answers to see why i got them wrong..any advice?

No one can really tell you if your score will go up. I would continue with the EK method, and continue to look over the questions you got wrong.